HR Manager - Florange
Giving new life to used metals. Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage.
With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
You are responsible for HR management of the Florange site. You give advice and support management and employees on HR related issues, ensures the legal obligations, assist in recruiting and developing co-workers. You take part in Change Management on the site and reinforce internal communication and labor relation. You work in close collaboration with the Plant Manager.
- You work in collaboration with two HR assistants on the whole HR topics for the site
- You insure payroll control, guarantee the global personnel costs control, and coordinate the different analysis and KPI’s. You implement progressively salaries schedules and references.
- You are in charge of recruitment and development of all personnel. You structure and organize these processes in close collaboration with the Plant Manager and partners with providers and schools. You support the development, implementation and training for new HRIS.
- You ensure good labor relations and legal counsel, by supporting the whole management with legal counselling. You are in charge of the negotiations with the social partners, ensuring mediation if needed, elaborating on company agreements. You ensure the execution of the legal aspects on plant
- You contribute to good internal communication, organise local or group surveys. You report and communicate on the survey results and lead improvement actions together with the Plant Management.
- You contribute to Change Management, by supporting and training supervisors on changes in HR matters and by communicating on these matters to the concerned personnel.
- You have a university degree with minimum 5 years broad HR experience in a managerial role.
- You have a good knowledge of social legislation, collective labor agreements and of ISO norms in your domain.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have good interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain good social relations.
- You are a good communicator, have excellent negotiating skills and are able to present with credibility, authority and to influence others with respect
- You are a strong people- and change manager, service minded, customer focused with active business intelligence.
- You have good analytical skills, with a genuine concern for innovation and optimisation.