Quality Engineer (m/f)
Are you ready
to enlarge your horizon in a global company working with clean mobility solutions. At our production site in Frederikssund, we are offering a challenging position in a dynamic and ambitious work environment. We are approximately 60 coworkers and 4 in the QEHS department. As a quality engineer, you are end-to-end responsible for the quality of the products assigned to you. This means that you work hands-on with your colleagues on the production floor, inspecting technical manufacturing solutions and evaluating work processes as well as produce in-depth analyses and documentation.
Your main tasks are
- Responsible for development and maintenance of PFMEA and control plans
- Establish and maintain relevant MSA and SPC and follow up on trends
- Conduct in internal and external audits according to IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3
- Develop and implement procedures in accordance to IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3
- Handle non-conformities, change requests and customer claims
- Investigate and follow up on quality trends and initialize improvement projects
- Approval of raw material and finished products.
- Participate in cross functional groups for process and product development
you hold a master’s degree within a technical area and have experience from a similar position within the automotive, pharmaceutical or chemical industry. It will be an advantage if you mastered automotive core quality tools, continuous improvement methods, problem-solving techniques and audit principles as described in IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3. It is expected that you master English and Danish at a professional level, both written and spoken.
On a personal level,
you are independent and a self-starter. You are good at establishing and maintaining relations across the organization and with external collaborators. You are detail oriented and you have a thorough and systematic approach. You are analytical by nature and enjoy being the detective gathering and organizing data and turning complex analyses into actionable insights. You have a positive attitude and thrive in an often hectic and changing environment. You enjoy working in an environment where colleagues are respected for their knowledge, skills, and contribution, and receive acknowledgement for achieving results as an individual and as part of a team
If you have questions please contact Plant Manager, Kim Bøjstrup at +45 2249 6684
Submit your application as soon as possible. We will continuously hold job interviews.