Poland, Nowa Ruda
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
- Sample preparation;
- Performing analytical and control works within the scope determined by the Quality Department;
- Keeping analytical documentation and archiving it in accordance with the procedures and instructions;
- Keeping samples in archive;
- Participation in the development and updating of documents;
- Performing device checking / calibrations in accordance with applicable recommendations;
- Checking analytical reports;
- Define needs for office supplies, reagents, laboratory equipment;
- Creating and implementing new analytical methods;
- Performing validation and revalidation of analytical methods;
- Cooperation with other departments;
- Cooperation with other Umicore Groups;
- Taking care of measuring equipment and laboratory rooms
- Higher education with chemical background (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics)
- Experienced at independent position in an analytical laboratory
- Very good knowledge of spectrometry techniques (ICP, XRF)
- Fluent English B2/C1 (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in a team
- Independence and creativity
- Very good organization of work
- Availability, readiness to work in a shift system
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Umicore Autocat Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Słupiecka 31
57-402 Nowa Ruda/ Poland