Executive - Customer Service
Sales & Marketing
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
- Follow-ups with customers for forecast and dispatch schedules.
- Communicate forecast with production planning & Ensuring correct forecast and price update in forecast register and SAP on regular basis.
- Monitoring Forecast Fluctuation/ Sales Target / Inventory control. Sending customer’s forecast v/s actual supply variation on monthly basis and escalate issues whenever it adds to unwanted inventory.
Quote submission / Invoicing / AR management:
- Preparing quotations as per pricing cycle.
- Generating Scheduling Agreements, Sales Orders and Invoice in SAP.
- Close monitoring of accounts receivables and follow up accordingly with customers.
- Preparing monthly / weekly reports for business analysis of Sales and Forecasts.
- Maintaining database for each customer including quotations, orders and forecast communications.
- Manage customer complaint process and ensure timely responses to customers. Interacting with customers on a regular basis to understand their issues and try to resolve it on priority.
- University Degree (preferable in Business or Engineering)
- 3 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal & communication skills
- Knowledge of logistics processes
- Microsoft office skills
- Customer oriented
- Fluent in both Hindi and English. Fluency in Marathi will have an added advantage.
- Experience in Customer Service
- Team player
- Analytical thinking
- Resilience and commitment
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?