Poland, Nowa Ruda
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
- Implementation of new products for production
- Participation in the APQP process
- Solving current quality problems of manufactured products.
- Support in maintaining and developing the quality management system.
- Analyzing customer and supplier complaints and preparing reports
- Planning and implementing preventive and corrective actions aimed at improving the quality of products and processes
- Monitoring and reporting of Quality KPI’s
- Compliance with accepted principles and requirements of Quality Management Systems
- Engineering, Technical or Related Degree
- Experience supported by at least 3 years of practice in the quality department,
- Experience in cooperation with the clients (especially with VW)
- Fluent German that allows easy communication, English - communicative level
- Ability to use quality tools: 8D Report, 5-Why, Pareto Analysis, Ishikawa Diagram, PDCA, APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Knowledge of SPC, FMEA, MSA
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001; IATF 16949; ISO 14001
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Power point)
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Umicore Autocat Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Słupiecka 31
57-402 Nowa Ruda/ Poland