Sales Manager for Stationary Emission Control Catalysis
Sales & Marketing
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tons of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. That's where you come in.
We are seeking a highly technical and motivated business person to the business unit Stationary Emission Control Catalysis (SECC) which is a part of the division Automotive Catalyst. At SECC we deliver SCR and related solutions to the industry. For the EMEA sales office – which is also the global center for R/D of Stationary DeNOx technologies – we are seeking a new colleague to the sales team.
- As a Sales Manager you work in an international and dynamic environment, dealing with customers and project in the EMEA region.
- You manage the whole sales process. You prepare technical designs, quotations and specific pricings, define commercial terms and conditions, coordinate commercial aspects from sampling activity to serial production, and manage customer specific Logistics and Quality requirements.
- You promote existing technologies as well as business development of Umicore ever improved and renewed catalytic solutions.
- You work closely with your supervisors and the global sales and R/D team, and monitor customer satisfaction, market dynamics, technical changes, trends and competition moves.
- You hold a master degree in scientific, technological or engineering domain and preferable have relevant experience in the off gas emission control industry
- Experience with SCR technology is preferred and knowledge of catalytic oxidation and filtration is a plus
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of Danish or other languages is a plus
- You have good analytic skills and are an advanced Excel user
- You are result-driven with strong communication skills and open to different cultures
- You are able to perform under constant business pressure
- You are prepared to travel
- SECC are heavily expanding their business globally and introducing many new innovative technologies. Therefore we are able to tailor make a position for you whether you are fresh out of university or a senior sales manager - or just have the appetite for contributing to SECC’s continuously success.
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
- Improving the environment and technology leader is naturally fun. We have table tennis and table football in the office, and there is a lot of social activities both on site and externally.
Imagine what you could do?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to: www.umicore.com/en/careers
Umicore Denmark ApS | Steen Gjerrild | Human Resources
Nøjsomhedsvej 20 | 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
If you have any questions please contact Sales Director EMEA, Mikkel Nygaard Larsen, at +45 2265 5022.