Sales & Marketing
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
We all have the right to breathe clean air and at Umicore we are a world leader in the production of emission control catalysts. Our technologies enable on-road and non-road applications, as well as power generation and process industry to meet environmental standards around the world. Our products have prevented billions of tonnes of harmful gases and particles being released into the atmosphere. To enable our customers to produce even cleaner engines and further reduce industrial emissions, we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
Understanding towards business
- Developing a good understanding of Umicore, AC products and strategy.
- Keeping track of regulations and proactively pre-empt customer behaviour.
- Keeping track of competitor activity
- Introduction of Umicore auto catalysts to OEM’s and new customer acquisition.
- Staying in regular contact with customer to know about the upcoming RFQ’s.
- Play an active role in developing Global Financial Model for every bid and keeping a track of credit line management
- Participating in bid submissions and negotiations
- Taking care of legal agreements like NDA’s, Purchase Agreements, PGM reconciliation etc.
- Ensuring the payment are received from customers as per agreed terms and conditions
- Creation of customer visit reports.
- Engineer (Chemical, Mechanical will have preference) + MBA or
- Engineer with higher sales experience
- 6+ years in sales position
- Sales experience in automotive industry
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?